Điều khoản sử dụng - Miễn trừ trách nhiệm
1. Review công ty là website để người dùng chia sẻ kinh nghiệm, trải nghiệm làm việc ở các công ty IT/Media/Creative/Education
2. Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải trên reviewcompany là do người dùng cung cấp. Người dùng đăng thông tin lên reviewcongty.com chịu trách nhiệm hoàn toàn về tính xác thực của thông tin đó.
3. Chúng tôi không có trách nhiệm quản lý, chỉnh sửa hoặc xóa bỏ nội dung đăng tải bởi người dùng.
Can I sue ReviewCongty for reviews about my company?
While we do receive legal demand letters about reviews from time to time that include threats to sue ReviewCongty, so far, no one has followed through with a lawsuit against us for our reviews. Why? Because:
1. US law protects ReviewCongty from legal responsibility for the content submitted by our users.
2. US law also protects us from foreign libel judgments. The operation of ReviewCongty's platform takes places solely in the US by ReviewCongty's US-domiciled entity.
3. So, any judgment obtained against ReviewCongty outside the US (in the unlikely event ReviewCongty is unable to prevail in the foreign proceeding) will still have to be enforced in the US - subject to the US laws that protect ReviewCongty for liability for the content created and submitted by its members.
The law is clear on this. So employers who sue ReviewCongty for the reviews posted by our members risk penalties imposed by the court. These may include financial sanctions and reimbursement of our attorney's fees for our having to defend against a lawsuit that ignores obvious legal protections for ReviewCongty.
Remember: This FAQ is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You should not rely upon this information without seeking advice from an attorney who is competent in the relevant field of law.